- Impact Circle is an additional Training and Development component of Woman of Stature (WOS). The intended vision of Impact Circle is to inspire and empower women to elevate to their next level both personally and entrepreneurially.
- Excellence, Passion and Professional Integrity drive ALL training and coaching interventions and culminate in an inspiring, empowering, impactful client experience.
See below for the latest Entrepreneurial Development Training
IMPACT CIRCLE TRAINERS
- All trainers have been put through a rigorous Competency Assessment and Approval Process by Master Trainer and Internationally registered Assessor, Lynn Hill.
- Excellence, Inclusivity and Integrity are the highest operating principles within WOS; these trainers are considered to be WOS Brand Ambassadors.
- All Trainers are WOS members who have been granted the opportunity to develop themselves professionally and entrepreneurially through the IMPACT CIRCLE TRAINING PROJECT.
Meet the Trainers
THE ENNEAGRAM JOURNEY:
moving from Self-Awareness to Self-Mastery
FROM AUTO-PILOT TO ASTRONAUT:-
Promoting Conscious Living, Self-belief, Self-image and Personal Success
LET YOUR GREY MATTER, MATTER:
Discover how and why you process your thoughts and responses the way you do, and develop ways to radically improve your coping skills and daily functioning.
SELF DEFENSE IS A SELF-WORTH MOVE:
Allow yourself to be taught the moves to protect yourself, you are worthy of protection
MINDFULNESS IS MASTERY:
Discover how fully understanding and applying mindfulness in your daily life can assist you in mastering yourself and in mastering your Journey
MASTERING THE ART OF SELF-LEADERSHIP:
KARMIC LEADERSHIP, lead the way that you would want to be led
Understanding Money Matters and basic bookkeeping for a Start Up Entrepreneur
Yoke van Dam
Moving from rock bottom sales to rocking it
TIME IS MONEY – BOTH ARE ENERGY:
Maximize ALL of these resources and drastically improve your earning potential
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
The emphasis is on unlocking the basic online skills and marketing which guru’s assume people know
i.e. “Teaching People to Walk before they Fly!”