MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND FEES
MEMBERS VALUE PROPOSITION
- Access to large network to explore opportunities
- Informative and interactive network events
- Business exposure online and at events
- Business referrals
- Monthly member induction and social to meet fellow members
- Members Directory on WOS Website
- Online Sales Channel for entrepreneurs
- Access to Self-Development and Entrepreneurial programmes
- Youth Empowerment Project – we nurture our youth
- World of Wellness – we believe in a balanced lifestyle
- Woman of the Year Awards – we acknowledge the achievements of women
- Preferential advertising rates on various marketing platforms
- Partnership programmes and discounts
- Mentor and Mentee programme
2018 MEMBERSHIP FEES
Monthly Membership Fee:
R200 per month via debit order. Payable on 01st of each month.
Annual Membership Fee:
R2400 per annum.
Monthly Membership Fee (2 Members):
R175 per person per month via debit order. Payable on 01st of each month.
Annual Membership Fee:
R4200 per annum.
Additional Company Member Listing:
R150 per month via debit order. Payable on 01st of each month.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Woman of Stature offers the following membership benefits:
- FREE monthly Meet & Mingle valued at R600 (per annum)
- FREE “My Inspiration Journal” valued at R250
- FREE display table at network events valued at R300 (per event)
- FREE Ascendis Health Product Starter Pack on registration
- FREE ‘One hour Financial Coaching Session’ from Linda Knoetze
- Discount of R50 – R100 on WOS events
- Discount of R4,828 off the WISB Academy training programme. Member Price: R22,556; Public price R27,384.
Various Discounts from Strategic Partners:
- 30% discount on monthly membership at Curves Gauteng South clubs
- 23% discount on Ascendis Health Direct products
- Discount on Corporate Branding offered by Shereen Hunter of the Hunter Group
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Members understand and acknowledge that they undertake to pay the fees as prescribed.
- The membership fee will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- The membership is linked to a value proposition.
- Fees can only be paid by debit order except where membership is paid in full.
- Membership cannot be terminated until the full term is complete.